- Zelenskyy: ICC arrest warrant against Putin is turning point 20.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Only marginals can support Russia's aggression in different parts of world 20.03.2023
- Ukrainian Bayraktar TB-2 withstands attack of Russian fighter 20.03.2023
- Danilov: Key point of Chinese peace plan should be withdrawal of Russian troops from Ukraine 20.03.2023
- Some 600 Ukrainian soldiers complete training course in Estonia 20.03.2023
Zelenskyy: Ruins, debris, shell craters – this is self-portrait of Russia
KYIV. March 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Russia has become synonymous with terror and will become an example of defeat and just punishment for this terror.
“Today, I would like to support all our cities and communities that are experiencing brutal terrorist strikes from the state of evil every day, every night,” he said in a video address on Saturday, March 11.
“Our Kherson region and Kherson, on which the occupier takes revenge for his loss. Our Zaporizhia. Our cities of Donetsk and Luhansk regions, which Russia seeks to simply burn. Our Kharkiv region and Kharkiv. Only in Kharkiv and only from the beginning of this year, in less than two and a half months the enemy has already hit with more than 40 rockets,” he said.
“Rockets and artillery, drones and mortars – the evil state uses different weapons. But with one goal. In order to destroy life and leave nothing human. Ruins, debris, shell craters in the ground – this is a self-portrait of Russia, which it draws there, where there is no Russia and normal life reigns,” he said.
Zelenskyy said “today, Russian shelling claimed the lives of people in Kherson who just went to the grocery store. Three Ukrainians were killed. In Zaporizhia, a Russian missile hit the life support facility of the city. In the border areas, the occupier shelled villages to intimidate people, to drive people away.”
“But Russia will not be there. It has become synonymous with terror and will become an example of defeat and just punishment for this terror. Punishment that the Kremlin cannot stop,” he said.