- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine
KYIV. April 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Verkhovna Rada has terminated the protocol on approval of the regulations on the procedure for organizing and conducting joint anti-terrorist activities in the territories of the member States of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) for Ukraine.
The adoption of relevant bill No. 0194 was supported by 293 deputies at the plenary session on Monday, said Oleksiy Honcharenko, a member of the European Solidarity faction.
The document provides for Ukraine’s withdrawal from the said protocol, taking into account the military aggression committed by Russia against Ukraine, as well as the fact that Ukraine has not participated in practical activities carried out on its basis since 2014.