- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelenskyy holds off-site HQ meeting in Chernihiv; key issue is security at frontline, in northern regions, at border
KYIV. April 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy held a meeting of the Headquarters of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief on Monday during his working visit to Chernihiv, the key issue was security at the frontline, in the northern regions and at the border of the state.
“Another away meeting of the Staff – the first was in Dnipro, now – in Chernihiv. Key security issues at the front, in the northern regions and at the border,” he said in a video address.
The meeting was attended by the heads of the Main Intelligence Agency and the State Border Guard Service, representatives of the Ministry of Defense, as well as the top military leadership of the country.
“The commanders of the directions delivered reports. This time, Generals Syrsky and Tarnavsky reported by secure communication line, and not in person, from the hottest areas of the front,” Zelenskyy said.
“Full-fledged meeting. Full-fledged coordination. Full-fledged preparation of our active actions for the liberation of Ukrainian lands,” he said.