- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelenskyy: Belgium recognizes Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people
KYIV. March 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy thanked the House of Representatives of Belgium for recognizing the Holodomor as a genocide of the Ukrainian people.
“A historic voting in Belgian House of Representatives: one more state recognized the Holodomor of 1932-1933 as genocide of the Ukrainian people! I’m thankful to Belgium for this important decision for every Ukrainian, for this deeply symbolic step today!” Zelenskyy said on Twitter Friday.