- Kostin highly appreciates G7 declaration calling to prevent impunity for Russian war crimes 30.11.2022
- MPs propose to Rada to recommend NSDC to apply personal sanctions to athletes of Russia, Belarus 30.11.2022
- Strikes carried out on 17 places of concentration of occupiers, their equipment per day – AFU General Staff 30.11.2022
- Convicted Belarusian opposition member Kolesnikova in intensive care, presumably due to perforated ulcer 30.11.2022
- Moldova not seeking to join NATO but needs partnership with it – FM 30.11.2022
Zelensky appoints new head of SBU's counterintelligence department
KYIV. Nov 30 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has appointed Oleksandr Poklad as head of the counterintelligence department of Ukraine’s State Security Service (SBU).
The corresponding decree No.606/2021 of November 30 is appointed on the website of the head of state.
"To appoint Poklad Oleksandr Valentynovych head of the counterintelligence department of the Security Service of Ukraine," the text of the decree said.
Earlier on Monday, Zelensky fired head of the counterintelligence department of the Security Service of Ukraine, Major General Oleksandr Rusnak.