- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Zelensky appoints new head of SBU's counterintelligence department
KYIV. Nov 30 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has appointed Oleksandr Poklad as head of the counterintelligence department of Ukraine’s State Security Service (SBU).
The corresponding decree No.606/2021 of November 30 is appointed on the website of the head of state.
"To appoint Poklad Oleksandr Valentynovych head of the counterintelligence department of the Security Service of Ukraine," the text of the decree said.
Earlier on Monday, Zelensky fired head of the counterintelligence department of the Security Service of Ukraine, Major General Oleksandr Rusnak.