- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
Yermak, US presidential national security adviser discuss situation at frontline
KYIV. March 21 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Head of the President’s Office of Ukraine Andriy Yermak had a phone conversation with U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, during which the situation at the frontline was discussed, the Ukrainian presidential press service has said.
“Andriy Yermak briefed Jake Sullivan on the current situation at the front, including in the most difficult areas in Donetsk region. The head of the President’s Office focused on the importance of providing the Ukrainian Defense Forces with additional weapons and ammunition as soon as possible,” according to the President’s website statement.
The head of the Presidential Office thanked the entire U.S. people, the President of the United States and both houses of Congress “for the unwavering strong support of Ukraine in the fight against the terrorist state, the unwavering support for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of our state.”