- Estimation of water ecosystem structural-functional changes as a result of climate changes 26.01.2022
- Intensification of technological processes for processing waste of citrus productions 26.01.2022
- Moscow launches large-scale drills in Black Sea 26.01.2022
- Holos initiates reduction in payroll taxes – bills 26.01.2022
- Ministry of Reintegration signs memos with two mobile network operators on ‘virtual number’ for residents of occupied territories 26.01.2022
Yermak, Sullivan discuss security issues around Ukraine
KYIV. Jan 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Andriy Yermak and U.S. Presidential Advisor Jake Sullivan discussed security issues near the Ukrainian borders and noted the importance of continuing negotiations in the Normandy format.
“Continued regular dialogue with Jake Sullivan. Discussed the security situation around Ukraine and following steps to de-escalate it. Agreed with the need for international efforts. Noted the importance of continuing the work of the N4 format [Normandy Format],” Yermak wrote on his Twitter on Wednesday evening.
Yermak also said that he “appreciates the continued support of the U.S.”