- Velta pays UAH 26 mln in taxes, state's VAT debt reaches UAH 66 mln, while BES suspects underpayment of UAH 28 mln – CEO 19.08.2022
- ECONOMY MINISTRY PREDICTS UKRAINE'S ECONOMY TO FALL BY 35-40% IN 2022 – MINISTER SVYRYDENKO 19.08.2022
- Ukraine's nuclear regulator bans launch of Zaporizhia NPP power units one, two 19.08.2022
- European Commission again urges Russia to withdraw troops from Zaporizhia NPP 19.08.2022
- Ministry of Economy predicts 35-40% fall in economy by late 2022 – Svyrydenko 19.08.2022
Yermak, Sullivan discuss security issues around Ukraine
KYIV. Jan 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Andriy Yermak and U.S. Presidential Advisor Jake Sullivan discussed security issues near the Ukrainian borders and noted the importance of continuing negotiations in the Normandy format.
“Continued regular dialogue with Jake Sullivan. Discussed the security situation around Ukraine and following steps to de-escalate it. Agreed with the need for international efforts. Noted the importance of continuing the work of the N4 format [Normandy Format],” Yermak wrote on his Twitter on Wednesday evening.
Yermak also said that he “appreciates the continued support of the U.S.”