- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
We to work on 'aircraft coalition' – Zelenskyy after talks with Rutte
KYIV. Feb 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy and Prime Minister of the Netherlands Mark Rutte spoke in Kyiv about military assistance to Ukraine, while the issue of supplying combat aircraft, according to them, requires further study.
“The issue of aircraft is more complicated than the ‘tank coalition.’ We will definitely work on this coalition. We started talking about training. This is a question for the whole world, because it does not depend on one country. It is a question of many components. Ukraine is persistent in those things, who protect our values. We will believe that we will have a result in this direction,” Zelenskyy said at a press conference in Kyiv after negotiations with Rutte.
In turn, Rutte said they have seen before when reached decisions on tanks and self-propelled artillery. The Netherlands officials hope that they will be able to solve this, as they did with tanks. He said there will be deliveries and training. Rutte said the Netherlands is inclined to supply these aircraft, but he would not talk about it further, because it may not help to reach a solution.