- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Wages in mining, metallurgical complex up in July, except for pipe, non-ferrous plants – trade union
KYIV. Sept 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Enterprises of Ukraine’s mining and metallurgical complex in July this year increased the average level of wages compared to the previous month in almost all sectors, except for non-ferrous metallurgy and pipe plants, the central committee of the Metallurgical and Mining Industry Workers Union of Ukraine said on Thursday.
According to the department of social and economic work of the central committee, in July the average wage at mining enterprises amounted to UAH 21,248, which is 9.5% higher than the level of the previous month (UAH 19,413).
At coke and chemical enterprises, the average wage in July amounted to UAH 21,994 (107.6% compared to the previous month, UAH 20,448). At ferrous metallurgy enterprises, the average wage amounted to UAH 20,393 (105.2%, UAH 19,393), at enterprises of non-ferrous metallurgy and precious metals – UAH 12,778 (92.8%, UAH 13,774), and at pipe enterprises – UAH 15,539 (96%, UAH 16,180).
In the industry in July, the average wage was UAH 15,247 (103.6%, UAH 14,710), and in Ukraine as a whole – UAH 14,345 (100.2%, UAH 14,313).