- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ukrainian forces stabilize north line of defense of Bakhmut – British intelligence
KYIV. March 7 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ukrainian forces likely stabilized their defensive perimeter of Bakhmut over the weekend after the Russian invaders tried to attack the north of the town, the British Ministry of Defense said, citing its intelligence data.
At the same time, the agency said the defense of the town by the Ukrainian army degrade forces on both sides, however, it is already difficult for the Russian invaders to sustain the high levels of advance due to problems with personnel and ammunition.