- France recognizes Holodomor of 1932-1933 as genocide of Ukrainian people 29.03.2023
- AFU destroy 610 invaders, seven tanks, MLRS, six artillery systems, aircraft in day – General Staff 29.03.2023
- Biden concerned about prospect of deploying Russian nuclear weapons in Belarus – media 29.03.2023
- Ukrainian navigator of 831st tactical aviation brigade Kyryliuk killed during combat mission 29.03.2023
- Emergency blackouts due to bad weather introduced in Kyiv – military administration 29.03.2023
Ukrainian forces stabilize north line of defense of Bakhmut – British intelligence
KYIV. March 7 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ukrainian forces likely stabilized their defensive perimeter of Bakhmut over the weekend after the Russian invaders tried to attack the north of the town, the British Ministry of Defense said, citing its intelligence data.
At the same time, the agency said the defense of the town by the Ukrainian army degrade forces on both sides, however, it is already difficult for the Russian invaders to sustain the high levels of advance due to problems with personnel and ammunition.