- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ukraine's intl reserves exceed $30 bln, adequate under IMF criterion – NBU deputy head
KYIV. Sept 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine’s international reserves, after the payment of more than $1.3 billion on eurobonds on September 1, continue to exceed $30 billion, Deputy Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) Sergiy Nikolaychuk has said.
"The reserves can be considered adequate according to the IMF criterion," he said at the 7th Ukrainian Financial Forum organized by ICU Investment Group in Kyiv.
The banker noted that the banking system of Ukraine is ready for lending, and neither the corporate sector, nor the population are indebted, unlike many other countries.
According to Nikolaychuk, this can be a good impetus for growth if this factor is realized.