- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Ukraine will buy 100 armored personnel carriers Rosomak from Poland – Polish PM
KYIV. April 1 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Prime Minister of Poland Mateusz Morawiecki has announced the purchase by Ukraine of 100 Polish-made armored personnel carriers Rosomak (Wolverine) at the expense of funds from the European Union and the United States.
“The Ukrainian army will buy from us 100 Rosomaks, which are manufactured in Siemianowice-Slaskie. Rosomak are top-class armored personnel carriers. Payment for this purchase will be made from the funds of the EU and the U.S.,” Morawiecki tweeted on Saturday.
Rosomak is a licensed copy of the Finnish armored personnel carrier Patria, developed in 2001.It was used in the war in Afghanistan. In total, 670 such armored personnel carriers have been produced so far.