- Velta pays UAH 26 mln in taxes, state's VAT debt reaches UAH 66 mln, while BES suspects underpayment of UAH 28 mln – CEO 19.08.2022
- ECONOMY MINISTRY PREDICTS UKRAINE'S ECONOMY TO FALL BY 35-40% IN 2022 – MINISTER SVYRYDENKO 19.08.2022
- Ukraine's nuclear regulator bans launch of Zaporizhia NPP power units one, two 19.08.2022
- European Commission again urges Russia to withdraw troops from Zaporizhia NPP 19.08.2022
- Ministry of Economy predicts 35-40% fall in economy by late 2022 – Svyrydenko 19.08.2022
Ukraine registers 6,632 new COVID-19 cases over day, 9,121 recovered, 187 died – ministry
KYIV. Jan 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – As of Thursday morning, some 6,632 new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) were recorded in Ukraine, some 9,121 people recovered and 187 people died, the press service of the Health Ministry has said.
"For the day on January 5 in Ukraine: some 6,632 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 were recorded (of which 240 children and 182 health workers); some 104,844 people were vaccinated against COVID-19. The first dose was received by 29,997 people, the second dose some 70,164 people, 643 people received an additional dose, some 4,040 people received a booster dose. Also over the past day some 2,028 people were hospitalized; 187 people died and 9,121 people recovered," the ministry said on its Telegram channel.
For the entire time of the pandemic in Ukraine some 3.689 million people fell ill; some 3.501 million people recovered and 96,896 people died.
Since the beginning of the vaccination campaign, some 14.778 million people have been vaccinated. A total of 28.701 million vaccinations were carried out.