- NSDC sanctions to cover over 3,600 individuals, legal entities including Putin's children, relatives, oligarchs – Economy Ministry 01.10.2022
- Italy's Eni said Gazprom did not confirm to it gas supplies through Austria on Oct 1 01.10.2022
- Twenty two people, including 10 children, killed in car convoy shot by invaders in Kupiansk district of Kharkiv region – updated data of PGO 01.10.2022
- Georgia will never recognize pseudo-referendums on Ukrainian territories – MFA 01.10.2022
- Twenty four people, including 13 children, one pregnant woman, died in enemy shelling of convoy near Kurylivka in Kharkiv region 01.10.2022
Ukraine hopes for EU to increase military assistance to Ukraine, sanctions pressure on Russia as soon as possible – Kuleba
KYIV. Sept 22 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine hopes for the EU to increase military assistance to Ukraine and sanctions pressure on Russia as soon as possible, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said, thanking EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell and EU foreign ministers for such decisions.
“I am grateful to Josep Borrell and EU foreign ministers for doing exactly what I asked them for yesterday: ramping up military aid for Ukraine and sanctions pressure on Russia. The EU keeps proving its determination. We look forward to a swift implementation of both decisions,” Kuleba said on Twitter Thursday.