- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
U.S. EXIM may increase support for Ukraine to $3 bln – joint statement
KYIV. Sept 2 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) may increase the initial amount in support of Ukraine to $3 billion, according to a joint statement of Kyiv and Washington on the U.S.-Ukraine Strategic Partnership published on Wednesday.
"The United States and Ukraine have signed an MOU, which may support future transactions in identified sectors, including several key projects under discussion. The initial amount of $3 billion in support from the Export-Import Bank (EXIM) of the United States for these potential transactions may be increased as the pipeline of projects in agribusiness, infrastructure, climate, and energy develops," the document said.