- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Three people killed, seven wounded in enemy shelling of Kherson region on Thurs – local authorities
KYIV. Feb 16 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Three people were killed and seven wounded in Kherson region in the past 24 hours as a result of shelling by the Russian occupation forces, First Deputy Chairman of Kherson Regional Council Yuriy Sobolevsky has said.
“A hard day for Kherson region. Today, three people were killed, seven wounded as a result of enemy shelling,” he said on Facebook on Thursday.