- De-occupation of Kyiv region showed to world that Ukrainians won't cede a single piece of their land – Zaluzhny 31.03.2023
- Ukrainian Prosecutor General: Bucha should become symbol of struggle for justice 31.03.2023
- France refuses to host Fencing World Cup stage due to admission of Russians, Belarusians 31.03.2023
- FM: I won't tell year when Ukraine to become EU's full member, but it to happen much faster than many people expect 31.03.2023
- ZELENSKYY: DEPLOYMENT OF RUSSIAN TACTICAL NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN BELARUS TO INDICATE PUTIN'S UNSUCCESSFUL MEETING WITH CHINA'S LEADER 31.03.2023
Three drones hit nonresidential premises in Lviv region, no casualties – authorities
KYIV. March 18 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Last night, Lviv region was attacked by six kamikaze drones of the Shahed 136 type, half of them were shot down, Head of Lviv Regional Military Administration Maksym Kozytsky has said.
“At about 1 a.m., Shahed 136-type kamikaze drones attacked our region. According to preliminary information, there were six of them, three were shot down by our air defense forces,” Kozytsky wrote on his Telegram on Saturday morning.
According to him, three drones hit a nonresidential building in Yavoriv district. “The premises have been damaged, no casualties are reported,” Kozytsky said.