- Nothing indicates possible change of Defense Minister soon – president's press secretary 16.10.2021
- Ukraine records 12,983 new COVID-19 cases per day, 5,874 recovered, 277 died – ministry 16.10.2021
- NSDC approves strategy of Ukraine's biosafety, biosecurity – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Danilov: Mere Russian retail chain can no longer operate in Ukraine 16.10.2021
- NSDC adopts Ukraine's info security strategy – Danilov 16.10.2021
Six ceasefire violations by Russia-occupation forces recorded in Donbas in past 24 hours – JFO HQ
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Over the past day, the Russian occupation forces have violated the ceasefire in Donbas six times, two of which with the use of weapons prohibited by the Minsk agreements. Since Wednesday midnight, no violations have been recorded, the press center of the JFO headquarters reported on Wednesday morning.
In particular, near Zaitseve, the enemy fired at the Ukrainian positions with small arms. Near Novozvanivka, the invaders fired from automatic easel grenade launchers. In Krymske area, hostile armed formations used heavy anti-tank grenade launchers. In the direction of Prychepylivka, the enemy fired from hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns. The positions of the Ukrainian defenders near Krasnohorivka came under fire from 82 mm mortars and grenade launchers of various systems. In the direction of Maryinka, the mercenaries opened fire with 82 mm mortars and hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers.
It is noted that there are no casualties among the military personnel of the Joint Forces.
"As of 7:00 on October 13, no ceasefire violations were recorded," the report says.