- Ukrainian volunteers face problem of bringing humanitarian aid into country – experts 22.05.2022
- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
Russian military fire mortars at Hlukhiv community – head of Sumy military administration
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Russian military shelled the Hlukhiv community from mortars around noon, head of the Sumy military administration Dmytro Zhyvytsky said.
"Russia again committed a provocation on the border of Sumy region. At about 12 o’clock, the enemy opened fire from mortars on the territory of Hlukhiv community. Details later," he wrote on his Telegram channel on Tuesday.