- Lubinets on report of UN Monitoring Mission for Human Rights in Ukraine: Mission's findings confirm commission of mass war crimes by Russia 24.03.2023
- Zelenskyy marks fighters striking back for terror 24.03.2023
- Ukrainian MFA supports Rome Statute ratification, says no obstacles to interaction with ICC 24.03.2023
- Klitschko brings medical supplies, Starlink communication system, drones, vehicle to servicemen 24.03.2023
- Karlovsky Machine-Building Plant cuts net profit by 9.5% in 2022 24.03.2023
Russian invaders fire at houses of civilians in Novotiahynka, two elderly people killed – regional authorities
KYIV. Feb 22 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Russian occupiers fired artillery at the houses of civilians in Novotiahynka on Wednesday, as a result of which two elderly people were killed, head of Kherson Regional Military Administration Oleksandr Prokudin said.
“The Russian occupiers fired artillery at the houses of civilians in the village of Novotiahynka. Fragments of enemy shells took the lives of two elderly people – an 81-year-old woman and a 68-year-old man. They died on the spot from their wounds,” Prokudin wrote on Telegram on Wednesday.