- Uzbekistan, Afghanistan could discuss power line, railroad construction projects 16.10.2021
- Zelensky instructs to consider issue of increasing prison term for smugglers to 20 years – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Russia records all-time high of COVID-19 cases, deaths, 33,308 and 1,002 – coronavirus response HQ 16.10.2021
- Ukraine's defense plan approves by NSDC is classified, it to be implemented in case of war – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Intl Court of Justice appoints second round of written submissions in Ukraine against Russia case – MFA statement 16.10.2021
Rubizhne cardboard mill raises production of corrugated packaging by 13% in nine months
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Rubizhne Cardboard and Packaging Mill (Luhansk region), a leading Ukrainian manufacturer of cardboard packaging, in January-September 2021, taking into account the products of its subsidiary Trypilsky packaging plant (Kyiv region), produced 204.04 million square meters of corrugated boxes, which is 13.2% more than in the same period in 2020.
According to the statistical data of the Ukrpapir association provided to the Interfax-Ukraine agency, Rubizhne Cardboard and Packaging Mill thus almost kept the rate of increase in the output of these products compared to the same period last year (in January-July 2021 it was 13.7%, in January-August – 13.5%).
For the nine months, the mills in natural terms increased the production of components for corrugated board (cardboard and corrugated paper) by 13.5% – up to 179,660 tonnes.
At the same time, the total volume of marketable products of the two plants in monetary terms increased by 45.4% – up to UAH 4.159 billion.