- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Rada Finance Committee recommends accepting tax incentives for domestic defense industry abroad
KYIV. March 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Verkhovna Rada Committee on Finance, Taxation and Customs Policy recommended that two bills No. 9061 and No. 9062 be adopted at the first and the final reading, which will support the domestic military-industrial complex, freeing it from import VAT and duties, deputy head of the committee Yaroslav Zhelezniak said on Telegram.
“The idea: to exempt from VAT taxation the import into the customs territory of Ukraine of goods belonging to the Ministry of Defense, the Armed Forces of Ukraine …, placed in the customs regime of processing outside the customs territory of Ukraine, and/or products of their processing, which are returned to the customs territory of Ukraine in the customs import regime after repair and/or maintenance,” he explained.
Zhelezniak added that the laws also offer VAT exemption for transactions for the supply of services related to military software, the international transfer of which is subject to state control.