- Lubinets on report of UN Monitoring Mission for Human Rights in Ukraine: Mission's findings confirm commission of mass war crimes by Russia 24.03.2023
- Zelenskyy marks fighters striking back for terror 24.03.2023
- Ukrainian MFA supports Rome Statute ratification, says no obstacles to interaction with ICC 24.03.2023
- Klitschko brings medical supplies, Starlink communication system, drones, vehicle to servicemen 24.03.2023
- Karlovsky Machine-Building Plant cuts net profit by 9.5% in 2022 24.03.2023
Rada Finance Committee recommends accepting tax incentives for domestic defense industry abroad
KYIV. March 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Verkhovna Rada Committee on Finance, Taxation and Customs Policy recommended that two bills No. 9061 and No. 9062 be adopted at the first and the final reading, which will support the domestic military-industrial complex, freeing it from import VAT and duties, deputy head of the committee Yaroslav Zhelezniak said on Telegram.
“The idea: to exempt from VAT taxation the import into the customs territory of Ukraine of goods belonging to the Ministry of Defense, the Armed Forces of Ukraine …, placed in the customs regime of processing outside the customs territory of Ukraine, and/or products of their processing, which are returned to the customs territory of Ukraine in the customs import regime after repair and/or maintenance,” he explained.
Zhelezniak added that the laws also offer VAT exemption for transactions for the supply of services related to military software, the international transfer of which is subject to state control.