- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Prosecutor asks for arrest with alternative of UAH 365 mln bail for ex-head of Naftogaz Kobolev for misappropriating over UAH 229 mln
KYIV. Jan 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The prosecutor’s office asks the court to apply an arrest with an alternative of a UAH 365 million bail to former head of NJSC Naftogaz Ukrainy Andriy Kobolev, who, abusing his official position, misappropriated more than UAH 229 million.
"The prosecutor asks to apply a preventive measure in the form of detention to the ex-chairman of the board of Naftogaz," the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office (SAPO) said on Telegram.
According to the prosecutor’s office, on January 19, 2022, the NABU petition, approved by the SAPO prosecutor, was sent to the High Anti-Corruption Court to apply to the former head of Naftogaz who, abusing his official position, misappropriated more than UAH 229 million, preventive measures in the form of detention with the alternative of a bail in the amount of UAH 365 million. The hearing on the measure of restraint is scheduled for January 19.
As reported, the anti-corruption authorities of Ukraine notified of suspicion ex-head of NJSC Naftogaz Ukrainy Andriy Kobolev who, abusing his official position, rewarded himself with more than UAH 229 million.