- Lubinets on report of UN Monitoring Mission for Human Rights in Ukraine: Mission's findings confirm commission of mass war crimes by Russia 24.03.2023
- Zelenskyy marks fighters striking back for terror 24.03.2023
- Ukrainian MFA supports Rome Statute ratification, says no obstacles to interaction with ICC 24.03.2023
- Klitschko brings medical supplies, Starlink communication system, drones, vehicle to servicemen 24.03.2023
- Karlovsky Machine-Building Plant cuts net profit by 9.5% in 2022 24.03.2023
Price to step down as State Dept Press Secretary
KYIV. March 8 (Interfax-Ukraine) – U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken has announced the departure of Ned Price later in March from the post of press secretary and his transfer to another position in the U.S. Foreign Ministry.
Blinken said in a statement that this month Ned Price will leave the post of press secretary of the State Department (…). He will continue to serve in the State Department under his direct authority.
Blinken recalled that Price assumed the duties of press secretary on January 20, 2021.
Blinken recalled, adding that Price had conducted more than 200 briefings, that few days after taking office, he restored the State Department’s daily press briefings.
According to NBC News, Price will leave the post on March 17. His deputy Vedant Patel will temporarily act as the State Department’s press secretary.