- According to preliminary estimates, Russians hit Zaporizhia from rocket artillery – Ihnat 22.03.2023
- AFU launch local counterattack west of Bakhmut – British intelligence 22.03.2023
- Number of victims amid Zaporizhia shelling increased to 32 people – Emergency Service 22.03.2023
- Patriarch Bartholomew: Russian Orthodox Church responsible for crimes committed by Russia 22.03.2023
- Kremenchuk steel works sees profit fall by 51.5% in 2022 22.03.2023
Preliminary price of Russian gas for Moldova in Feb set at $1,054 per 1,000 cubic meters – Moldovagaz CEO
CHISINAU. Jan 31 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The preliminary purchase price of Russian gas for Moldova in February will amount to $1,054 per 1,000 cubic meters, Moldovagaz CEO Vadim Ceban said on Telegram.
All of the incoming gas will be delivered to Transdniestria to generate electricity for Moldova, as well as for domestic needs.
Earlier, Ceban said Gazprom gas price for Moldova in January will be about $1,230 per 1,000 cubic meters.
Since December 4, Moldova has been delivering all of Gazprom’s gas supplies to Transdniestria, which in return covers about 60% of Moldova’s electricity needs. For internal needs, Moldova uses gas stocked in gas storage facilities and buys it in the market.
The average price of gas consumed by Moldova in December 2022 from sources alternative to Gazprom was $1094.44 per 1,000 cubic meters, according to Moldova’s Energocom state-owned company.