- Ukrainian FM, President of European Parliament coordinate steps to create Special Tribunal in crime of aggression case 21.03.2023
- Zelenskyy, Kishida sign declaration on special partnership between Ukraine and Japan in Kyiv 21.03.2023
- Ukrzaliznytsia allows over 30 private companies to develop border transshipment complexes – Kamyshin 21.03.2023
- Rada adopts at first reading bill on phased introduction of Unified Judicial Information and Telecommunication System 21.03.2023
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 22/03/23 21.03.2023
Police open criminal case on poisoning of 32 residents of modular town for IDPs in Lviv
LVIV. March 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The police launched criminal proceedings on the fact of mass poisoning of residents of a modular town for internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Lviv on Sunday, the media liaison department of the Main Directorate of the National Police in Lviv region has said.
“Police investigators have opened a criminal case on the signs of Part 1 of Article 325 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (violation of sanitary norms and regulations for preventing infectious diseases and mass poisoning),” the police said.
On March 5, some 32 cases of acute intestinal infection were registered in the modular town for IDPs in Lviv, 21 of the patients were minors. Eleven people, including nine minors, were hospitalized in average condition.