- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Police open criminal case on poisoning of 32 residents of modular town for IDPs in Lviv
LVIV. March 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The police launched criminal proceedings on the fact of mass poisoning of residents of a modular town for internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Lviv on Sunday, the media liaison department of the Main Directorate of the National Police in Lviv region has said.
“Police investigators have opened a criminal case on the signs of Part 1 of Article 325 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (violation of sanitary norms and regulations for preventing infectious diseases and mass poisoning),” the police said.
On March 5, some 32 cases of acute intestinal infection were registered in the modular town for IDPs in Lviv, 21 of the patients were minors. Eleven people, including nine minors, were hospitalized in average condition.