- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
One should not look for soft synonyms for war crimes – Podoliak
KYIV. March 27 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Adviser to the head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Mykhailo Podoliak recalled the absence of the “Ukrainian crisis” and urged “not to look for soft synonyms for war crimes.”
“It’s worth outlining the emphases. There’s no ‘Ukrainian crisis.’ There is a war started by RF in 2014. Crimea & part of the eastern regions didn’t join Russia, but were occupied. Ukrainians are not evacuated, but killed or deported to Russia. Don’t look for soft synonyms for war crimes,” he said on Twitter Monday.
The term “Ukrainian crisis” is used in its messages by the Chinese Foreign Ministry.