- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Oil output in Russia down 0.8% to 343.4 mln t in Jan-Aug
MOSCOW. Sept 2 (Interfax) – Production of oil and gas condensate in Russia totaled 343.4 million tonnes in the first eight months of 2021, 0.8% less than a year earlier, the latest data from the Central Dispatching Department of the Fuel and Energy Complex (CDU TEK) show.
Average daily production amounted to 10.36 million barrels in the first eight months. Adjustment has been made for the leap year.
Russia produced 44.09 million tonnes of oil and condensate in August, 5.6% more than a year earlier. Daily production averaged 10.43 million barrels in August.
Rosneft produced 117.57 million tonnes of oil in the first eight months of 2021, including 15.5 million tonnes in August; Lukoil produced 49.32 million tonnes and 6.48 million tonnes, respectively; Surgutneftegas produced 36.12 million tonnes and 4.75 million tonnes; Gazprom Neft produced 25.87 million tonnes and 3.23 million tonnes; Tatneft produced 18.23 million tonnes and 2.43 million tonnes; Bashneft produced 8.06 million tonnes and 1.17 million tonnes; Novatek produced 5.45 million tonnes and 635,340 tonnes; Slavneft produced 5.83 million tonnes and 909,470 tonnes; and Russneft produced 4.35 million tonnes and 584,080 tonnes.
Rosneft took over Bashneft in 2016, but CDU TEK statistics still count Bashneft’s production data separately.
Other resource users, including Gazprom and joint ventures with foreign investment, produced 56.24 million tonnes of crude and condensate in the first eight months and 6.45 million tonnes in August alone. CDU TEK does not separately publish data on production by gas giant Gazprom.
The operators of production sharing agreements produced 11.45 million tonnes of crude in the first eight months and 1.34 million tonnes of oil in August.