- Biden says he plans to discuss with Zelensky issue of arms supplies 31.01.2023
- One child, one man killed, five more civilians wounded amid enemy shelling of Bakhmut on Tues – prosecutor's office 31.01.2023
- Meeting of European Commission with Ukrainian govt to be catalyst for further initiatives for years to come – high-ranking EC official 31.01.2023
- U.S. may announce new military assistance package to Ukraine soon – White House 31.01.2023
- Ukraine fully fulfils its intl obligations, incl Ottawa Convention, has already destroyed 3 mln anti–personnel mines – MFA 31.01.2023
Occupiers' losses in Ukraine are 910 personnel, nine tanks, plane over day – AFU General Staff
KYIV. Jan 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Over the past 24 hours, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have killed 910 enemy personnel, and since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, 123,080 Russian invaders. The enemy also lost nine tanks, 23 armored vehicles, six artillery systems, two MLRS, an aircraft, five UAVs and 23 vehicles and tankers, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine said.
"The total combat losses of the enemy from February 24, 2022 to January 25, 2023 tentatively amounted to: personnel 123,080 (910 more) people liquidated, tanks some 3,161 (nine more) units, armored combat vehicles some 6,307 (23 more) units, artillery systems some 2,154 (six more) units, MLRS some 450 (two more) units, air defense systems some 220 units, aircraft some 290 (one) units, helicopters some 281 units, UAVs of the operational-tactical level some 1,902 (five more), cruise missiles some 749, ships and boats some 18 units, automotive vehicles and tankers some 4,967 (23 more) units, special equipment some 194," the AFU said in the statement on Facebook page.
The General Staff said the data is being specified.