- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Netherlands, together with Belgium, to provide Ukraine with two minesweepers – Dutch Defense Minister
KYIV. March 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – In 2025, the Netherlands, together with Belgium, will provide Ukraine with two Alkmaar-class minesweepers, the Defense of the Kingdom of the Netherlands Kajsa Ollongren said.
“The Netherlands will provide two mine-class minesweeper Alkmaar, and we will start training Ukrainian units so that they know how to use the ships. This will be done with Belgium and other allies. The ships will be ready for use in 2025,” she told a briefing at the Ukraine-Odesa media center on Tuesday.
The Netherlands will also provide bridges and M3 crossings, the minister said.
“These ships are a contribution to the future of Ukraine,” said Ollongren.