- Ukrainian FM, President of European Parliament coordinate steps to create Special Tribunal in crime of aggression case 21.03.2023
- Zelenskyy, Kishida sign declaration on special partnership between Ukraine and Japan in Kyiv 21.03.2023
- Ukrzaliznytsia allows over 30 private companies to develop border transshipment complexes – Kamyshin 21.03.2023
- Rada adopts at first reading bill on phased introduction of Unified Judicial Information and Telecommunication System 21.03.2023
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 22/03/23 21.03.2023
NBU net sales fall to $282.8 mln last week
KYIV. March 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Net sales of dollars by the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) this week fell to $282.8 million from $595.5 million a week earlier.
According to the information of the National Bank on its website, from February 27 to March 3, 2023, it purchased $6.6 million, which corresponds to the usual purchase volumes during the war, while it sold $289.4 million compared to $605.2 million a week earlier.
In the cash market, the dollar fell in price by another UAH 0.65 at the end of the week, to about UAH 39/$1. The last time the dollar was so cheap was at the end of July last year, before the devaluation of the official exchange rate by the National Bank by 25%, to UAH 36.57/$1.
In total, since the beginning of this year, the NBU has acquired $58.9 million on the market, while selling $5.748 billion.