- Brussels calls recent anti-corruption investigations as ‘positive signal’ 03.02.2023
- Progress in provision of weapons by France to Ukraine is inevitable, we will hear about results in near future – Stefanchuk 02.02.2023
- SBU detains employee of Ukroboronprom, who works for Russia’s military intelligence 02.02.2023
- USA imposes sanctions against 12 companies, 10 individuals who help Kremlin evade sanctions 02.02.2023
- Russian troops continue preparations for offensive in separate directions – AFU General Staff 02.02.2023
Mukachevo ski factory Tisa introduces one-tier corporate governance system
KYIV. Jan 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Mukachevo Ski Factory Tisa (Zakarpattia region), more than 83.45% of whose shares are owned by the Ukrainian-Austrian enterprise with foreign investments Fischer-Mukachevo LLC, decided to replace the two-tier corporate governance system with a one-tier one – the board of directors.
According to its report in the information disclosure system of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission, such a decision was made by the shareholders of the company on January 11, who, in particular, terminated the powers of the director, the members of the supervisory board and the audit commission.
The owner of the company, the major ski manufacturer Fischer-Mukachevo, according to Opendatabot, is 97% owned by Austrian-based Fischer Sports GmbH.
Fischer factory is one of the largest in Europe in the production of sports equipment, and Fischer-Mukachevo is Europe’s leading manufacturer of ski products.