- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Mukachevo ski factory Tisa introduces one-tier corporate governance system
KYIV. Jan 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Mukachevo Ski Factory Tisa (Zakarpattia region), more than 83.45% of whose shares are owned by the Ukrainian-Austrian enterprise with foreign investments Fischer-Mukachevo LLC, decided to replace the two-tier corporate governance system with a one-tier one – the board of directors.
According to its report in the information disclosure system of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission, such a decision was made by the shareholders of the company on January 11, who, in particular, terminated the powers of the director, the members of the supervisory board and the audit commission.
The owner of the company, the major ski manufacturer Fischer-Mukachevo, according to Opendatabot, is 97% owned by Austrian-based Fischer Sports GmbH.
Fischer factory is one of the largest in Europe in the production of sports equipment, and Fischer-Mukachevo is Europe’s leading manufacturer of ski products.