- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Lithuania to transfer batch of anti-aircraft guns, Mi-8 helicopters to Ukraine
KYIV. Jan 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Lithuania will include L-70 anti-aircraft guns and Mi-8 helicopters in the new package of assistance to Ukraine, Lithuanian Defense Minister Arvydas Anušauskas has said.
“I have some good news today from Lithuania to Ukraine. Lithuanian new lethal support package for Ukraine consist of dozens of L-70 anti-aircraft guns, ammunition and two Mi-8 helicopters,” Anušauskas said on Twitter.
He noted that the total value of Lithuania’s upcoming support package is approximately EUR 125 million.