- Brussels calls recent anti-corruption investigations as ‘positive signal’ 03.02.2023
- Progress in provision of weapons by France to Ukraine is inevitable, we will hear about results in near future – Stefanchuk 02.02.2023
- SBU detains employee of Ukroboronprom, who works for Russia’s military intelligence 02.02.2023
- USA imposes sanctions against 12 companies, 10 individuals who help Kremlin evade sanctions 02.02.2023
- Russian troops continue preparations for offensive in separate directions – AFU General Staff 02.02.2023
Lithuania to transfer batch of anti-aircraft guns, Mi-8 helicopters to Ukraine
KYIV. Jan 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Lithuania will include L-70 anti-aircraft guns and Mi-8 helicopters in the new package of assistance to Ukraine, Lithuanian Defense Minister Arvydas Anušauskas has said.
“I have some good news today from Lithuania to Ukraine. Lithuanian new lethal support package for Ukraine consist of dozens of L-70 anti-aircraft guns, ammunition and two Mi-8 helicopters,” Anušauskas said on Twitter.
He noted that the total value of Lithuania’s upcoming support package is approximately EUR 125 million.