- ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih increases salaries for its employees by 10%, up to 30% to some categories 23.10.2021
- Kyiv police exposes illegal activities of laboratory workers who issued COVID certificates without testing 23.10.2021
- TAS insurer plans to allocate UAH 130 mln to pay dividends for 2020 23.10.2021
- E-Health to allow to identify opponents of vaccination against COVID-19 among family doctors – Liashko 23.10.2021
- Third batch of international military aid for $60 mln arrives in Ukraine – Defense Ministry 23.10.2021
Kyiv Airport expects Wizz Air passenger traffic to increase to 2-2.5 mln passengers in 2022
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Kyiv International Airport in 2022 expects passenger traffic from the Hungarian low-cost airline Wizz Air totaling 2-2.5 million passengers.
"If we talk about absolute numbers, this year we expect to service 1 million passengers on arrivals and departures, which will be brought by Wizz Air. Next year, with a doubling of the fleet, we expect to service from 2 million to 2.5 million passengers," Head of the Kyiv International Airport Denys Kostrzhevsky said at a press conference in Kyiv on Wednesday.
He said that the airport is designed to service 1,100 passengers per hour, so there should be no problems with servicing the growing passenger traffic.