- Lubinets on report of UN Monitoring Mission for Human Rights in Ukraine: Mission's findings confirm commission of mass war crimes by Russia 24.03.2023
- Zelenskyy marks fighters striking back for terror 24.03.2023
- Ukrainian MFA supports Rome Statute ratification, says no obstacles to interaction with ICC 24.03.2023
- Klitschko brings medical supplies, Starlink communication system, drones, vehicle to servicemen 24.03.2023
- Karlovsky Machine-Building Plant cuts net profit by 9.5% in 2022 24.03.2023
Interfax-Ukraine to host discussion 'Domestic policy amid martial law: stabilization or increased turbulence'
On Monday, March 6, at 12.00, the press centre of the Interfax-Ukraine News Agency will host a discussion entitled “Domestic policy amid martial law: stabilization or increased turbulence.” Participants include political analyst Kostiantyn Matviyenko; political scientist, co-founder of the National Platform for Sustainability and Cohesion Oleh Sahakian; partner of Ukraine Economic Outlook Hryhoriy Kukuruza (8/5a Reitarska Street). The event will be streamed on the YouTube channel of Interfax-Ukraine. Admission of journalists requires registration on the spot.