- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Govt appoints ex-Dpty Head of Odesa Regional Administration Bondar Dpty Minister of Culture
KYIV. Aug 30 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers has appointed the former Deputy Head of Odesa Regional State Administration Anastasia Bondar as Deputy Minister of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine.
According to decree No. 981 of August 26, the government appointed Anastasia Bondar Deputy Minister of Culture and Information Policy for Digital Development, Digital Transformation and Digitalization.