- One should not look for soft synonyms for war crimes – Podoliak 27.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Dozens of apartments in two houses in Zaporizhia, affected by Russia’s rocket attack on March 22, not suitable for living 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: We start discussion with UK Parliament on recognizing Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people 27.03.2023
- Defense forces attack 10 places of concentration of invaders in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: It's time for UK to become leader of ‘air coalition’ 27.03.2023
Germany provides Ukraine with two more Gepard guns
KYIV. March 8 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Germany has delivered another batch of military assistance to Ukraine, including two Gepard self-propelled anti-aircraft guns, according to the information published on the website of the German government.
Germany also sent to Ukraine circa 6.000 rounds of ammunition. The latest supply rises the total number of Gepard guns delivered to Ukraine to 34.
The package of assistance also includes two border protection vehicles (total: 122) and six mobile antenna mast systems (total: 30).
In addition, 13 bridge-laying tanks Beaver (total: 20) and 500 pistols SFP9 are being prepared for transportation or have been transferred to Ukraine.