- Brussels calls recent anti-corruption investigations as ‘positive signal’ 03.02.2023
- Progress in provision of weapons by France to Ukraine is inevitable, we will hear about results in near future – Stefanchuk 02.02.2023
- SBU detains employee of Ukroboronprom, who works for Russia’s military intelligence 02.02.2023
- USA imposes sanctions against 12 companies, 10 individuals who help Kremlin evade sanctions 02.02.2023
- Russian troops continue preparations for offensive in separate directions – AFU General Staff 02.02.2023
Energoatom sells another 366,000 MWh for Feb at price 0.5% higher than starting one
KYIV. Jan 24 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Energoatom, through its separate subdivision Energoatom-Trading, sold another 336,000 MWh of base load electricity for February at the auction of the Ukrainian Energy Exchange.
According to the message on the UEEX website, according to the results of the auction, the entire exposed resource was sold to 24 winners, and 35 exchange certificates were concluded.
As follows from the exchange bulletin, among the winners of the auction are D.Trading, Naftogaz Ukrainy, and Lvivoblenergo.
The weighted average selling price was UAH 3,266/MWh, which is 0.5% higher than the starting price of UAH 3,250/MWh.
The sales volume amounted to about UAH 1.097 billion.