- Russians step up filtration, counter–sabotage activities in occupied part of Kherson region – General Staff 31.01.2023
- Any info about Ukraine's alleged unwillingness to return POWs is element of enemy's IPSO – Coordination HQ 31.01.2023
- Ukraine needs heavy offensive weapons – Stefanchuk 31.01.2023
- Russia creating conditions for launching offensive in Luhansk region in coming months – ISW 31.01.2023
- Hungarian Ambassador to Ukraine summoned to Ukrainian MFA in connection with Orban's disparaging statements 31.01.2023
Enemy missile hits Vinnytsia region, no casualties – military administration
KYIV. Jan 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Head of Vinnytsia Regional Military Administration Serhiy Borzov said as a result of a missile attack by Russian invaders that took place on Thursday morning, there are hits of enemy missiles in the region.
"There is a hit by enemy missiles in Vinnytsia region. There are no casualties," Borzov said on Facebook.
He said all operational services are already working on the spot.