- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Dpty Minister of Community Development Nehoda announces his resignation
KYIV. Jan 24 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Deputy Minister of Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine Viacheslav Nehoda announced his resignation.
"Every important thing has its own marathon and team, its own start and finish. Today I want to thank everyone with whom we overcame obstacles in order to change/improve life in communities and strengthen the country. It was hard, but we broke patterns, convinced, because that they believed in success," Nehoda said on Facebook.
As reported earlier, Deputy Minister for the Development of Communities and Territories of Ukraine Ivan Lukeria also wrote a letter of resignation.