- JIT MH17 makes public materials about Russian president's involvement in flight downing – PGO 08.02.2023
- Defense forces attack 23 places of invaders’concentration in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 08.02.2023
- Western media report on Zelensky's upcoming meeting with Scholz in Paris 08.02.2023
- Belarusian court gives 8-year term to Polish TV journalist Poczobut 08.02.2023
- London exploring possibility of transferring British fighter jets to Ukraine – media 08.02.2023
Dpty Minister of Community Development Nehoda announces his resignation
KYIV. Jan 24 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Deputy Minister of Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine Viacheslav Nehoda announced his resignation.
"Every important thing has its own marathon and team, its own start and finish. Today I want to thank everyone with whom we overcame obstacles in order to change/improve life in communities and strengthen the country. It was hard, but we broke patterns, convinced, because that they believed in success," Nehoda said on Facebook.
As reported earlier, Deputy Minister for the Development of Communities and Territories of Ukraine Ivan Lukeria also wrote a letter of resignation.