- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Biden sees Russia's decision to suspend participation in New START as 'big mistake'
WASHINGTON. Feb 22 (Interfax) – Russia’s decision to suspend its participation in the Treaty with the United States on Measures for the Further Reduction and Limitation of Strategic Offensive Arms (New START) is a mistake, U.S. President Joe Biden said on Wednesday.
“Big mistake,” the White House quoted Biden as saying when asked about his opinion of Moscow’s move.
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday that Russia was suspending its participation in New START.