- IMF approves four-year EFF Arrangement for Ukraine for $15.6 bln as part of $115 bln overall support package – fund 01.04.2023
- Zelenskyy, Croatian PM Plenković discuss situation at frontline 31.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Ukraine looking for compromise solution on Special Tribunal against Russia at UN platform 31.03.2023
- Slovenia to continue to provide strong defense, technical, humanitarian, political support to Ukraine for as long as necessary – joint declaration 31.03.2023
- ICC prosecutor urges Russia to return deported Ukrainian children 31.03.2023
Biden sees Russia's decision to suspend participation in New START as 'big mistake'
WASHINGTON. Feb 22 (Interfax) – Russia’s decision to suspend its participation in the Treaty with the United States on Measures for the Further Reduction and Limitation of Strategic Offensive Arms (New START) is a mistake, U.S. President Joe Biden said on Wednesday.
“Big mistake,” the White House quoted Biden as saying when asked about his opinion of Moscow’s move.
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday that Russia was suspending its participation in New START.