- Putin gives Snowden Russian citizenship 26.09.2022
- Zelensky, Rutte discuss situation at front, further support for Ukraine 26.09.2022
- Invaders toughen filtration measures in occupied regions of Ukraine – AFU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Occupiers mount two missile attacks, launch four air strikes against Ukraine in past 24 hours – AGU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Air defense forces down Russian missile in Dnipropetrovsk region – governor 26.09.2022
Azerbaijani gold exports fell 36.2% in Jan-July
BAKU. Sept 23 (Interfax) – Azerbaijan exported 2,124.81 kilograms of gold in January-July 2022, down 36.2% year-on-year, the Azerbaijani government told Interfax.
The exported gold’s value has been estimated at $93.7 million, down 19.8%.
Azerbaijani silver exports rose 1.7-fold to 2,926.76 kg and increased 1.6-fold in monetary terms to $2.1 million.
All gold and silver exports went to Switzerland.