- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
$115 bln for Ukraine include $15 bln from IMF, $60 bln concessional loans, $20 bln grants, $20 bln relief from debt operations – fund
KYIV. April 1 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The four-year EFF program of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for Ukraine also provides the country with receiving $80 billion during this period from multilateral and bilateral donors, of which $20 billion in grants and $60 billion in soft loans, as well as another $20 billion in the form of relief from debt operations, IMF mission chief for Ukraine Gavin Gray said.
At a press conference on Friday after the approval the $15.6 billion EFF program, he recalled two announcements made last week: from a group of Ukraine’s official creditors about the readiness to defer the country’s debt payments for the period of the program and Ukraine’s intention to agree on the same with holders of eurobonds and other external commercial debts.