- Чому не можна, щоб телефон лежав поруч із увімкненим ноутбуком 24.05.2022
- Українські волонтери стикнулися з проблемою ввезення до країни гумдопомоги – експерти 22.05.2022
- День народження Інтернету 17.05.2022
- "Хостмайстер" посилив захист інфраструктури за допомогою Hideez 07.05.2022
- У Чорнобаївці російські окупанти призначили "голову адміністрації" територіальної громади, працівники сільради відмовилися від співпраці з ворогом 07.05.2022
Технічний(а) помічник(ця) Call-центру / Cash and Markets Call Centre Technical Assistant
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability.
NRC Ukraine is looking for 10 Cash and Markets Call Centre Technical Assistants to Lviv Area Office.
Role and responsibilities
- Assist and otherwise facilitate identification of the most vulnerable beneficiaries who require project’s assistance.
- Assist the Cash and Markets Call Centre Technical Officer in registration of beneficiaries; verification of needs distribution of assistance in line with NRC policies and donor requirements.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Provide any kind of assistance to the Cash and Markets Call Centre programme as a whole, based on needs identified and assignments delegated.
- Generic professional competencies:
- A university degree
- Experience in working as a Project Assistant / Officer in a humanitarian / recovery context;
- Previous experience in working in complex and volatile contexts;
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities;
- Fluency in Russian or Ukrainian, Some knowledge of English is an advantage;
- High Computer and technology/digital literacy.
- High literacy on social media apps
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Willingness to work in demanding, stressful situations under difficult living conditions with respect for basic security rules;
- Solid understanding and experience of crisis contexts and working in complex emergencies.
- High tolerance and patience to respond and assist possible beneficiaries over the phone.
- Type of contract: civil law agreement, 3 months with the possibility of extension subject to funding availability and satisfactory performance
- Remuniration: According to NRC terms and conditions.
- Duty station: Lviv (Area Office)
To apply for this position please follow the link.
Please note that we will contact only shortlisted candidates.
NRC retains the discretion to cancel the recruitment.
NRC might review applications before advert deadline, therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply early.