- Представники IT-сектору та будівельної галузі, долучайтеся до «Construction Evolution Forum»! 29.11.2023
- Речі які реально допомагають девелоперам продавати квартири в новобудовах – експертна думка 29.11.2023
- Захист сайту від вірусів та злому 28.11.2023
- Цемент українського виробництва має стати ключовим матеріалом для відновлення – “Укрцемент” 28.11.2023
- Визнання крафтових виробників дистилятів дасть можливість удвічі збільшити кількість легальних виробників 27.11.2023
Strategic Communications Director
The Financial Sector Reform Activity (FSR) in Ukraine is a five-year program funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and managed by DAI Global LLC (DAI). The purpose of the activity is to transform the country’s financial sector into a sophisticated, well-functioning, competitive market that is aligned with European Union (EU) standards and integrated into international financial systems. This transformation will mobilize private finance for sustained economic growth in Ukraine.
THE FSR IS LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES TO FILL IN THE STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR POSITION.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Strategic Communications Director oversees strategic communications in support of all FSR Activity and key stakeholder, association, CSO, watchdog, media training, capacity building and engagement, and direct consumer research and engagement activities. He/she directly supports high-level media and Government of Ukraine (GOU) engagement, develops and oversees large campaigns, internal learning, and P&R sessions.
OBJECTIVES AND DUTIES:
- Supports introductions and engagement with key industry stakeholders, including regulators, other donors, CSOs, industry associations, and the private sector; hosts media events surrounding financial sector reforms and transparency.
- Promotes and highlights FSR’s activities across all components and sectors in social media and newsletters, works with local partners and key stakeholders, including local communities, government agencies, businesses, and mass media.
- Oversees communication efforts in social media to better present FSR’s efforts, impacts, and success stories.
- Under Gender and M&E, manages, analyzes information, and reports on Activity status and progress toward achievement of key results as agreed in Annual Work Plans.
- Responsible for promoting collaboration and effective knowledge exchange among local partners and external stakeholders.
- Ensures that the Activity produces and disseminates high-quality knowledge, tools, and lessons learned through routine monitoring and evaluation and implementation experience.
- Coordinates across technical areas regarding incorporation of best practices and strategies for inclusion of vulnerable groups.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must have advanced degree in public relations, communications, public policy, journalism, international relations, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of professional experience developing strategic communications for private sector or donor-funded initiatives required.
- Experience with USAID and/or other development projects similar in scope and complexity to Ukraine FSR required.
- Experience developing and implementing initiatives and campaigns to educate and build public support required.
- Must have proven experience building linkages among government, private sector, civil society, and public audiences or consumers.
- Experience building the capacity of the media, journalists, and/or CSOs as strategic partners for increased transparency, enforcement, advocacy, and education required.
- Knowledge of Ukraine’s private sector landscape, including the financial sector, relevant government ministries, and familiarity of relevant policies and reforms required.
- Must have solid and persuasive interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written English and Ukrainian skills.
- Experience with financial literacy promotion and education desired.
- Experience promoting transparency and accountability in government desired.
Please submit Cover Letter and CV to [email protected] by April 15, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.