- Ворог обстріляв прикордонні території Зеленодольської громади, люди не постраждали – Дніпропетровська облрада 11.08.2022
- Порошенко передав італійські бронемашини десантникам 79 бригади 11.08.2022
- Влада Делі знову впроваджує масковий режим через зростання захворюваності на COVID-19 11.08.2022
- Понад 8 млн доз препарату проти радіації випустила фармфірма "Дарниця" з моменту його реєстрації 11.08.2022
- У Новослобідській громаді через російські обстріли згоріло поле пшениці – Сумська ОВА 11.08.2022
Project Team Leader
Job title: Project Team Leader
Employer: DVV International Ukraine
Location: Kyiv / Ukraine
Employment status: Full-time employment
Remuneration: Competitive local salary
Reports to: Regional director in Kyiv
Deadline: 21 February 2022, 05:00 pm (Kyiv time)
DVV International is the Institute for International Cooperation of the Deutscher Volkshochschul-Verband e.V. (DVV), the German Adult Education Association. DVV represents the interests of the approximately 900 adult education centres (Volkshochschulen – VHS) and their state associations, the largest further education providers in Germany.
As the leading professional organisation in the field of adult learning & education (ALE) and development cooperation, DVV International has committed itself to promote the right for lifelong learning worldwide and has been implementing country programs of development cooperation in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Europe for more than 50 years. DVV International strengthens national ALE-systems in partner countries and provides support for the establishment and development of sustainable structures for youth and adult education.
DVV International finances its work through funds from the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the German Federal Foreign Office, the European Union, etc.
For its Regional Office in Kyiv / Ukraine (established in 2010), DVV International is announcing a vacancy for the full-time position of the
Project Team Leader
for the EU-project “Imagine Y(our) – SPACE for Learning, Engagement and Business” (Start date: March 2022)
Major responsibilities and duties:
- Leading and management of a small project team (2 persons) and coordination of activities of the respective staff of two partner organisations;
- Successful implementation of the above mentioned new 2-year-project targeting Belarusian youth (in Belarus and outside) according to the project proposal and respective guidelines of DVV International and the donor agencies (EU, BMZ);
- Operational planning and achievement of the envisaged results (outputs) in cooperation with two project partner organisations;
- Assurance of smooth financial management of the project;
- Monitoring and evaluation; reporting;
- Assurance of the visibility of the project;
- Representation of the project, communication and dealing with actors/stakeholders (partner organizations, donors, youth organisations, experts, trainers, etc.) in the region (mostly in Belarus and Ukraine);
- Development of project proposal(s) for further fundraising;
- Other similar duties.
- Masters’s degree in education, social sciences, political studies, economics, management or other relevant fields;
- Profound experience in education sector (preferably in adult education, lifelong learning, vocational education and training, non-formal learning);
- At least 5-year experience in project management (elaboration, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, reporting) in a senior position;
- Proven experience in implementation of at least one large scale project/action (with a budget of at least 100.000 EUR) in a senior position (f.i. as project head/team leader);
- Experience in implementation of EU funded projects would be a clear advantage;
- Demonstrated understanding of non-formal educational needs of Belarusian youth (both in Belarus and among Belarusian diaspora in Ukraine);
- Proven experience in capacity building for NGOs and/or elaboration of needs based non-formal education programmes (development/promotion of soft skills, digital and entrepreneurial competences, courses in civic education) for youth;
- Solid experience in conducting studies and needs assessments;
- Excellent analytical and writing/reporting skills;
- Fluency in English and Russian is must;
- Fluency in Belarusian would be an asset;
- Intercultural sensitiveness and ability for team play;
- Computer literacy (competent use of popular office programmes);
- Readiness for travel within Ukraine and abroad.
- Applications of persons holding Belarusian citizenship is especially welcomed.
Beginning: ASAP (in March 2022).
If you are interested in the position and meet all requirements, you can submit your full electronic application (Motivation letter and CV) in English to [email protected] and [email protected] no later than 21.02.2022 17:00. Please, specify in the subject line of your message the position name (‘Project Team Leader’) only. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview (where all diploma and certificates mentioned in the CV should be presented in original). Incomplete applications will be rejected. No phone calls, please.
 The overall objective of the project reads as follows: “To contribute to the empowerment and increasing of the voice of youth and young adults in Belarusian society and to strengthening of the initiatives of the Belarusian diaspora in Ukraine and in neighbouring countries.”