- ЗС України вже в Лимані, але бої ще тривають 01.10.2022
- Експорт у рамках "зернової ініціативи" досяг 5,7 млн тонн – Мінінфраструктури 01.10.2022
- Україна подала заявку на членство в НАТО за прискореною процедурою у відповідь на спроби РФ анексувати чотири українські регіони 01.10.2022
- Кількість загиблих внаслідок обстрілу гумколони у Запоріжжі зросла до 31 людини – голова ОВА 01.10.2022
- Тіло жінки виявили рятувальники після нічного обстрілу Миколаєва – голова облради 01.10.2022
Operations and Human Resources Assistant
Deloitte is seeking qualified candidates to serve as Operations and Human Resources Assistant in support of the USAID Health Reform Support (HRS) project. The position is full-time and will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Project Background and Summary:
The purpose of the USAID/UKAID Health Reform Support is to support a transparent, accountable, and effective health care system that is capable of meeting the health needs of the Ukrainian people. Advancing health sector reforms, enhancing transparency, and tackling corruption will reduce out-of-pocket payments and improve access and availability of high quality, evidence-based health care services for Ukrainians. Elimination of corruption is a cross-cutting theme across all objectives to be achieved by this activity, which include:
- Improve health sector governance.
- Support the transformation of the healthcare financing model.
- Strengthen the health workforce.
- Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system.
- Improve service delivery system at all levels.
Russia’s ongoing invasion presents significant challenges to the Ukrainian health care system. HRS is in the process of pivoting activities across all five objectives to respond to the current and future needs of the Government of Ukraine (GOU).
The Operations and Human Resources Assistant will provide operations, human resources, and administrative support to the HRS.
Scope of Services:
- Collect and track monthly reporting documents and provide the updated information/LOE remaining balance to the Operations team members, technical staff, and vendors under request.
- Conduct morning check-ins with the HRS team members. Collect information regarding HRS Team members’ current locations and keep track of changes.
- Provide support in setting up an HRS account for a new team member. Grant access to the HRS SharePoint site, listservs, and the HRS Project team group. Revoke HRS accounts, access to the HRS SharePoint site, HRS listservs, and the HRS Project Team group under the offboarding process.
- Assist HRS staff in resolving technical issues with their HRS and Deloitte accounts and access the online tools and resources.
- Update HRS Call Cascade, Contact list, Org Chart, Staff Book, and Birthday Calendar. Update other HRS instructions, manuals, policies, and procedures regularly.
- Update onboarding/offboarding checklists. Conduct surveys for staff members on their onboarding experience. Set up a meeting with M&E Advisor, Internal Communications Officer, etc., to introduce a new team member to the project. Guide on HRS information security and confidentiality rules. Assist HRS staff and vendors with completing onboarding documents. Keep onboarding/ offboarding checklists on file.
- Support in conducting engagement surveys and well-being activities. Take part in developing presentations on engagement results. Serve on staff engagement committee. Take part in the HRS well-being activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
- 2+ years of work experience in office administration
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication,
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to prioritize and plan tasks
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks efficiently while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Strong reporting capabilities
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian
Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs, cover letters, and two professional letters of reference/reference contacts to [email protected] no later than October 2, 2022. Please indicate the following in the subject field of the email: “Operations and Human Resources Assistant”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.