- Представники IT-сектору та будівельної галузі, долучайтеся до «Construction Evolution Forum»! 29.11.2023
- Речі які реально допомагають девелоперам продавати квартири в новобудовах – експертна думка 29.11.2023
- Захист сайту від вірусів та злому 28.11.2023
- Цемент українського виробництва має стати ключовим матеріалом для відновлення – “Укрцемент” 28.11.2023
- Визнання крафтових виробників дистилятів дасть можливість удвічі збільшити кількість легальних виробників 27.11.2023
Knowledge Products Manager
Position Title: Knowledge Products Manager, Community Safety
Target Start Date: April 24th, 2023
Position Type: Fulltime (7.5 hours per day)
The Police Stabilization Project (PSP) is a $4.9 million (CAD$) project funded by Global Affairs Canada through its Peace and Stabilization Operations Program (PSOPs) and implemented by Alinea International as part of its ongoing work to support policing operations and training in Ukraine since 2015. The main goal of the project is to strengthen the capacity of the National Police of Ukraine (NPU) and the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MOIA) to effectively respond to new demands and responsibilities in the context of the ongoing war with Russia.
Building on the foundation of community policing efforts already established in Ukraine, PSP intends to provide additional assistance to advance facilitation of community safety hubs as means to forge local partnerships in targeted communities and to resolve public safety challenges. This will include grants to local NGO partners, capacity building (training and advisory services), development of learning resources and facilitation of regional networking events. The project will also advise the NPU on adapting its national community policing strategy to the current context and transition the existing network of community policing practitioners into a formal alliance.
Accordingly, the Knowledge Products Manager will be a member of the project team and will have the following responsibilities:
- providing quality control and assistance regarding the development of key knowledge products and learning resources associated with the community safety component of the project;
- providing support to the network of community policing practitioners, including police representatives, on further expansion and accessibility of the virtual knowledge platform which will serve as a knowledge exchange of learning resources and best practices;
- administrating the community policing virtual knowledge platform;
- collecting materials/learning resources of policing partners and NGOs and making them accessible on the community policing virtual knowledge platform; and
- developing tools to advance the use and effectiveness of communication functions of the virtual knowledge platform for community policing practitioners.
In order to be considered for this position, potential applicants should have a combination of the following skills and experience:
- a university degree in public relations, communications, sociology or related field;
- a minimum of three years of experience working with communications and knowledge products for NGOs, police or governmental bodies;
- ability to work with international partners and officials;
- experience in developing content, working with social networks and virtual platforms;
- experience in creating knowledge products based on results of training/workshop and project implementation;
- experience working with NGOs and Ukrainian government officials and partners in organizing learning events, workshops both virtually and in-person;
- ability to work both independently and within a team environment;
- fluency in English and Ukrainian;
- previous experience in law enforcement and public safety reform an advantage.
The Knowledge Products Manager will report to the Project Director as well as the Deputy Project Director and work closely with the Community Safety Component Lead The individual will also work closely with designated police representatives, NGOs and other local partners.
The duration of the contract is from April 24, 2023 – December 31, 2024 but is subject to review every six (6) months.
Please send your cover letter and CV and Motivation Letter in Ukrainian and English to [email protected] by April 17, 2023.