- У результаті ворожих обстрілів на Харківщині горіли виробничі будівлі – ДСНС 16.08.2022
- У селищі Азовське Джанкойського району в Криму горить російська військова частина – Чубаров 16.08.2022
- Вночі Харків зазнав масованого обстрілу РСЗВ та ракетами – Синєгубов 16.08.2022
- У Мелітополі вранці зафіксовано 2 вибухи в районі підстанції, зупинилося мовлення ефірного телебачення – мер 16.08.2022
- Подоляк: Крим нормальної країни – це про Чорне море і туризм, окупований російськими бойовиками АРК – це про вибухи складів 16.08.2022
Pact Inc. seeks candidates to fill the position of HR Coordinator for the USAID/Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement (ENGAGE) activity in Ukraine.
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Supervisor: Deputy Chief of Party
Job type: Full time
Effective Date: ASAP
Duration: one year with possibility of the extension
At the heart of Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow. The promise of a healthy life. Of a decent livelihood. Of sustainable natural resources that benefit communities. Now more than ever in its 50-year history, Pact is helping millions of people who are poor and marginalized discover and build their own solutions and take ownership over their future.
Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems and transforming markets into a force for development.
About the ENGAGE activity
Pact, a non-profit organization based in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhia, Kherson and Sumy, Ukraine, is implementing a USAID-funded project Enhance Non-Governmental Actors and Grassroots Engagement (ENGAGE) activity.
The purpose of ENGAGE is to increase citizen awareness of and engagement in civic activities at the national, regional and local level. ENGAGE focuses efforts at both the grassroots level to educate and activate citizens to engage in civic initiatives as well as the national and regional (oblast and rayon) levels to improve organizational capacities, build coalitions, support advocacy and watchdog initiatives. The ENGAGE activity primarily focuses on key democratic reforms and cross-cutting themes, such as: anti-corruption, decentralization, government transparency and accountability including electoral processes, inclusive development of persons with disabilities, internally displaced persons, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and other vulnerable groups, youth and EU integration. To address citizen demands for anti-corruption reforms, ENGAGE maintains anti-corruption focus on all its program components.
HR Coordinator will support the Finance and Procurement unit on HR tasks. He/she provides assistance for HR issues and ensures its compliance with donor’s rules and regulations and Pact’s policies; takes responsibility for human resource management.
- Assist DCOP in recruitment of the local project staff, including developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, shortlisting
- Develop, administer, and participate in evaluation of applicants’ tests
- Coordinate and provide on job orientation for new personnel with respect to administrative process and procedures
- Maintain office and local staff medical insurance for Ukrainian offices, reviewing all coverage and making recommendations as appropriate. Ensure quality of insurance services as required by employees
- Assist DCOP in strengthening the team and keeping the team spirit
- Assist DCOP in standardizing and updating job descriptions, other HR related changes in line with the Global HR priorities
- Developing an internal job posting policy
- Managing employee records in the internal HRIS and ensuring appropriate/compliant use of this information
- Serving as a Culture Champion for ENGAGE team and the country office
- Providing input for the Country Office HR policies development
- Carry out employees’ timesheets, sick leave control and processing due to Pact policy & the Ukrainian legislation
- Supervising IT specialist and coordinating any IT related issues with DC IT department
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- High School diploma and 4 years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience or
- Associates Degree and 2 years of experience
- Experience in ITA project management and development
- Good experience in HR management; experience of work with governmental bodies, developed linkages with international and local NGOs
- Fluent English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively on a wide range of issues
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a complex workload and deadlines.
- Proactive, fast-thinker, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to forge consensus patiently and diplomatically between diverse stakeholders on administrative issues.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] with “HR Coordinator” in the subject line by COB February 16, 2022.
Please include at least three contacts of your former supervisors who can provide reference for you. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Pact is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity and is dedicated to the fair and equal treatment of all employees without regard to gender, race, color, religion, creed, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, or marital status. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.