- День народження Інтернету 17.05.2022
- "Хостмайстер" посилив захист інфраструктури за допомогою Hideez 07.05.2022
- У Чорнобаївці російські окупанти призначили "голову адміністрації" територіальної громади, працівники сільради відмовилися від співпраці з ворогом 07.05.2022
- НАСТУПНИМИ ПІСЛЯ ЦИВІЛЬНИХ З "АЗОВСТАЛІ" МАЮТЬ ЕВАКУЮВАТИ ПОРАНЕНИХ І МЕДИКІВ – ЗЕЛЕНСЬКИЙ 07.05.2022
- Наступними після цивільних з "Азовсталі" мають евакуювати поранених і медиків – Зеленський 07.05.2022
Health Coordinator / координатор(ка) охорони здоров’я
The Swiss Red Cross (SRC) and Ukrainian Red Cross Societies (URCS) are hiring a Health Coordinator.
Work regime: full-time.
Duration of contract: 1 year with possibility of extension
Deadline for submission: May 15th 2022
The Health Delegate – based in Ivano Frankivst and Ternopil, Ukraine – will act as primary support to the URCS branch health counterparts in Ivano- Frankivsk and Ternopil URCS branches and facilitate the implementation and scaling up of their health (First Aid, relief, Ageing and Health) and psychosocial support (PSS) portfolio. The health delegate is part of the SRC delegation and under the supervision of the SRC Team leader (TL) ensuring coordination and maintaining efficient systems of communication with URCS branches and URCS HQ Central Committee, as well as Movement Partners and other stakeholders (both governmental and non-governmental)
- Supporting the Swiss Red Cross and URCS counterparts in the implementation of the URCS operational plan in the frame of SRC/URCS joint programming in Ivano –Frankivsk and Ternopil aligned with URCS Central Committee, and any other intervention within the health sector within the key strategic areas.
- Addressing the health needs of vulnerable older and disabled people among internally displaced people and the host community in the frame of the home based care visiting nurses services (HVNS).
- Develop together with URCS a scalable integrated, person-centred model of home based care and foster staff satisfaction through applied teamwork models for integrated care tailored for the Ukrainian context and legal aspects.
- Facilitate and support the integration of PSS and Trauma Informed Care (TIC) in all thematic areas and for staff and volunteers, aligned with IFRC standards and in close collaboration with the Danish Red Cross (DRC).
- Assess and coordinate medical supply through URCS branches with the health authorities. Ensuring that medical supply is ordered, appropriately stored and delivered to its final destinations at city and oblast hospitals.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring spending on the SRC/URCS health programme and relevant projects in line with Fundamental Principles of the Red Cross and with global, regional and other health policies and frameworks.
- Compiling the health budget, authorising expenditures, ensuring correct allocation, monitoring spending and ensuring documentation requirements, with the assistance from the TL, Admin and Finance Officer.
- Producing accurate, regular and timely narrative and financial reports for SRC HQ
- Providing coaching to the URCS staff, volunteers and nurses in terms of health and PSS programming
- Ensuring national and international experts support to enhance quality of nursing care and the setting up of an integrated home based care model at branch level and for the country.
- Relevant University degree in health, public health, from an accredited academic institution with at least five years of relevant professional experience.
- Fluently spoken and written English.
- A minimum of 5 years’ field experience supporting psychosocial and health programmes.
- Experience with remote management, supervision and mentoring.
- Experience in developing and monitoring public health programmes.
Knowledge and Skills
- Skills in mentoring and developing people and ability to work in empowering and participative ways.
- Ability to support others to design and refine national and local humanitarian and development programmes in line with local needs assessments.
- Strategic planning, policy processes and systems development in the context of a non-profit organisation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good understanding of working in a partnership framework.
- Programme management skills. Group process facilitation skills, coordination skills.
The positions will be based in Ivano-Frankivsk and will be supporting the URCS-SRC activities in Ivano-Frankivsk and Ternopil. Interested candidates can submit their CV to Daniela Alexeev at [email protected] by 18:00 of Sunday 15 May 2022 with indication of the position in the email subject. For questions, please call +380 977 33 2179